Why We Like The Valegro Helmet
We grabbed our first glimpse of the Kask Valegro Helmet on the heads of Team Sky riders at the 2017 Tour as they donned them on the hottest mountain stages where aerodynamics takes a back seat to light weight and ventilation. Since that time, we've been patiently waiting for Kask to bring the helmet to the market for us mere mortals. The team that's known for its obsession with marginal gains once again makes—ahem—headway in helping design a product that in the end, we all benefit from.
Kask engineers carefully shaped the profile of the Valegro's polycarbonate shell and verified the results in the wind tunnel, creating exceptional cooling performance and heat exchange, the perfect recipe for a helmet to keep your head cool on climbs in July. The Valegro offers its impressive cooling through 37 vents and the new breathable and quick-dry pads. This 5mm thick 3D DRY padding is anti-static and antibacterial and has a multi-layer open cell construction process so it wicks away sweat while remaining extremely comfortable. And because your perspiration evaporates quickly, less humidity is formed so the temperature remains more constant.
- Team Sky's go-to helmet on hot stages featuring climbs
- In-Mold shell increases structural integrity
- Verified in the wind tunnel for cooling and heat exchange
- Adjustable Octo Fit cradle keeps a snug hold on your skull
- 37 ventilation channels encourage air flow and keep you dry
- Anti-odor padding offers all-day comfort while wicking away sweat
- MIT technology claims to improve the helmet's safety
- Eco-leather chin strap offers long-ride comfort
- Item #KSK000N
- CE EN 1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- Octo Fit
- 37 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 6.3oz
- Shell Material
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.