Mint never felt so fresh.
True to its namesake, the Kask Mojito Helmet is a fresh new take on a head protector. While so many companies are moving toward more subtle rounded designs, Kask draws from the pro issue Vertigo to construct a helmet that turns heads with its 100% Italian style.
The Mojito is fabricated with an In-mold construction using expanded polystyrene to absorb impact. The fit system is Kask’s Up-N-Down ratchet adjustment that allows the helmet to sit below the occipital bone for optimal fit and comfort. The liner features a non-slip gel to ensure your helmet doesn’t slide as you move your head around. Twenty six air vents allow air to move freely and help pull perspiration away from your head to keep you cool.
- A recreational road helmet for long-mile comfort
- In-mold construction dissipates more impact forces
- Vents channel cooling airflow on hot summer days
- Removable padding resists odor accumulation
- Fit adjusts across multiple axes to ensure comfort
- 100% made in Italy—Mama mia!