Mission Elbow Guard
If you tend to crash on your side, elbow pads can be a make-or-break factor when it comes to staying healthy to ride your bike. The Mission Elbow pads offer shock-absorbing PU padding for epic sessions at the local jump line or downhill trail, while the mesh backing remains breathable for the uphills.
The pads feature a slip-on closure to save you the time of messing around with velcro straps, while non-slip bands on the top and bottom prevent slippage. Extended coverage on the forearm supply added security when riding demanding trails.
- Slip-on elbow pads supply lightweight protection for gravity riding
- Extended protection area covers the elbow and most of the forearm
- Non-slip cuffs keep a secure fit while you blast through rock-gardens
- Mesh backing along the inner sleeve supplies breathable airflow
- Item #KAP001Y
- [padding] PU, [back panel] mesh
- Protection Area
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 4, 2020
Didn't even use them
I tried one on and it felt like I would get better protection by wearing 2 socks on my elbows. The manual says not good for falls over 8 miles an hour. What good is that?
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
June 17, 2020