Everything in one spot.
K-Edge's Combo Mount XL for Garmin Edge 1000 & GoPro - 35mm Clamp is a great looking solution for mounting Garmin Edge computers and GoPro cameras to the front of your bike's 35mm oversized handlebars. The mount is CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum for strength and the new hinged clamp design makes it super easy to install or remove from the bars. Specifically designed to accommodate the larger Edge 1030, 1000, 810 and 800 computers, it is also compatible with the smaller Edge models like the 520, 510, 500, in addition to the Forerunner and Touring models. The camera interface uses the GoPro style for action cameras or lights,
K-Edge uses a polymer Garmin insert that locks the computer in place securely. It's engineered and designed so that the replaceable insert breaks away, instead of your computer tabs, saving it in the event of a crash or other mishap. The mount is warrantied for life and K-Edge will provide free replacement inserts if needed.
- Mount your cycling computer and camera durable mount
- Accommodates Garmin Edge, Edge Touring, and Forerunner models
- Insert breaks away in a crash protecting your computer and camera
- Durable aluminum construction is durable and looks great
- Lower mount designed to cleanly hold cameras and mounts with GoPro interface