Trigger AM Helmet
With IXS's background in motosports, we would be lying if we said we weren't surprised with the company's prowess in the protection department, and the Trigger AM Helmet is no exception. It uses double-inmold construction to elevate impact absorption, and a burly polycarbonate shell that takes the brunt of hits — but the tech far from ends there. The Trigger AM packs in a unique ErgoFit Ultra retention system that enables you to adjust your fit both vertically and horizontally, accommodating more head shapes and sizes, while maintaining comfort by avoiding pressure points. An adjustable visor offers coverage from harsh sunny days, but can be moved upwards in three different positions to accommodate goggles on dusty enduro days. The helmet is finished off with a Fidlock magnetic fastener that combines the quick user-friendly benefits with a magnetic system with the reliability of a mechanical system for a fast and reliable closure.
- An all-mountain helmet with moto-backed technology
- Double in-mold shell is designed to absorb impact
- Polycarbonate shell takes the sting out of knocks
- Adjustable visor accommodates goggles
- ErgoFit Ultra system for horizontal, vertical adjustment
- Fislock magnetic fastener secures quickly and reliably