Why We Like The Ion K-Sleeve AMP Pad
When we need lightweight knee protection that won't hold us back on the climbs, we turn to the Ion K-Sleeve AMP Pad. Built with a CE-certified 3D knee pad, this ultralight knee guard is designed to take multiple impacts without any loss in protection over time so that we can get a little sendy on our next all-day trail adventure.
- Ultralight knee guard built for comfort on the climb and descent
- Viscoelastic knee pad is CE-certified and multi-impact compliant
- 3D pad conforms to our knee for better protection and comfort
- Compression sleeve keeps our knees feeling fresh all ride long
- SAS TEC PU foam is made of 60% sustainable materials
- Item #INBE04G
- 45% EVA, 40% polyester, 15% nylon
- Protection Area
- EN 1621
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 18, 2021
Way too small
I really wanted to like these. I really did. The construction seems superb and the padding seems just right for a trail knee pad. Their sizing is way off through. By their sizing chart I should have been a medium. I read elsewhere they run small so I ordered a large. When they arrived I could barely get them up my leg- I thought I would bust the seam! Moral of the story- order at least a size big. Maybe two.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help