Hydra Trail S Carbon 29in Boost Wheelset
The Hydra Trail S Carbon 29in Boost Wheelset from Industry Nine satisfies on so many levels. Industry Nine chooses carbon for the rim, relying on a lightweight and exceptionally durable layup to tackle trails that run the spectrum from friendly XC courses to the rowdy descents that see you riding the rear wheel. The rims roll around Industry Nine’s flagship 690 P.O.E. Hydra hubs. Milled from stock Aluminum, in-house, and placed under substantial inspection to meet Industry Nine’s precise standards, the result is a high-performance hub system with extended durability and an astonishing 0.52 degrees of engagement. Whether on chain-slapping root-gardens coming into a tight apex or on wide-open straights setting up a winning sprint, you’ll be on the pedals instantly.
Using the trusted, durable, and outright strong straight-pull Sapim steel spokes in a laced three-cross pattern, the Hydra Trail S may never need maintenance attention. However, if it does, a quick spoke replacement is an easy fix at your local bike shop. The Hydra Trial accommodates 29in tires from 2.2 to 2.5in in widths to fit various terrain and racing goals.
- Carbon wheelset for the flat and downhill trail rider
- Industry Nine Hyrda hubs for lightweight, durable, fast engagement
- Steel, straight-pull Sapim spokes keep it maintenance friendly and resilient
- Inner width support tires up to 2.5 inches for aggressive trails
- Designed for waist-pack wearing rides that offer up a bit of everything