DV9 SLX Mountain Bike
Style & Size:
Why We Like The Ibis DV9 SLX Mountain Bike
Whether we're racing or plain ol' shredding, the Ibis DV9 SLX Mountain Bike is our go-to machine for anything from an easy trail ride to steep climbs through trees. The carbon fiber frame construction keeps things stiff and extremely responsive, while the hardtail design makes us feel more connected to the trail. The modern geometry features a 66.5-degree headtube angle to suit riders of all styles and keeps us riding rowdy without losing the sharp handling we desire.
This DV9 is spec'd with Shimano's SLX 12-speed drivetrain, featuring a 10-51T gear range that pairs with a 30t alloy chainring to keep us riding up, down, and straight ahead in the proper gear. We hit the Shimano SLX M7100 hydraulic disc brakes for quick and confident stopping, while the Ibis 933 Aluminum Rims with Maxxis Recon Race tires keep us rolling at high speeds.
- Hardtail frame ready for cross-country and trail riding
- Features a stiff, responsive carbon frame construction
- Modern geometry comfortably suits riders of all styles
- 66.5-degree head-tube angle offers superior handling
- The 12-speed Shimano SLX drivetrain provides optimal gearing
- Fits up to a 29 x 2.6in tire for better traction options
- Front triangle fits two water bottles for easy hydration
- Item #IBSB0BO