Why We Like The Siren 12 in Single Speed Bike
Kids can be capable riders with the right bike, and GT designed the Siren 12 in Single Speed Bike to improve handling and comfort for increased confidence. GT utilizes the LegitFit system to make for enhanced pedaling power, balance, and control. The Q-factor matches kids' hip widths to keep feet on the pedals, and a lower starting gear makes take-off easier by slowing down starting speeds. An updated geometry makes standing and stopping easy, and 12in wheels with GT tires makes for smooth rolling over shifty surfaces and sidewalks. This bike is built for kids from the ground up.
- An alloy kids bike for cruising around with increased control
- LegitFit system improves ergonomics for kids' statures
- An alloy frame is perfectly proportioned and durable for regular riding
- All-terrain tires make for smooth rolling over a variety of surfaces
- Easy to stop and stand thanks to a friendly geometry
- Stronger pedal stroke comes thanks to a narrower crank
- Item #GTE1WU3
- Frame Material
- GT Hi-Ten steel
- forged one-piece type
- Chainring Sizes
- Crank Arm Length
- Bottom Bracket
- KMC HV410 1/2 x 1/8in
- coaster rear
- steel riser bar
- Handlebar Width
- 95mm closed end
- 2-bolt alloy top
- GT 1-piece
- steel, nutted axle
- Tire Size
- 12 x 2.25in
- Jr. BMX design
- 2 pedals, handlebar number plate
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 28, 2022
- I've used it several times
Brought the GT Grudge 12" bike for my grandson. I found it pretty flimsy for $200.00 price tag. I thought for that much money it would've been more solid. I could have went to Walmart and got a $50.00 bike probably just as good. But my wife said keep it and of course our grandson loves his new bike.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help