Why We Like The Siren 12 in Single Speed Bike
Kids can be capable riders with the right bike, and GT designed the Siren 12 in Single Speed Bike to improve handling and comfort for increased confidence. GT utilizes the LegitFit system to make for enhanced pedaling power, balance, and control. The Q-factor matches kids' hip widths to keep feet on the pedals, and a lower starting gear makes take-off easier by slowing down starting speeds. An updated geometry makes standing and stopping easy, and 12in wheels with GT tires makes for smooth rolling over shifty surfaces and sidewalks. This bike is built for kids from the ground up.
- An alloy kids bike for cruising around with increased control
- LegitFit system improves ergonomics for kids' statures
- An alloy frame is perfectly proportioned and durable for regular riding
- All-terrain tires make for smooth rolling over a variety of surfaces
- Easy to stop and stand thanks to a friendly geometry
- Stronger pedal stroke comes thanks to a narrower crank