Why We Like The GOREWEAR Tempest Signal Jacket
When we aren't going to let cold weather stop us from riding, the GOREWEAR Tempest Signal Jacket is our favorite option to brave the cold in. Made with GORETEX Windstopper fabric and finished off with a fleece interior, the Tempest Signal Jacket is windproof and warm. The extended-length collar adds extra warmth around our neck, and a drop tail rear hem adds extra coverage on our rear. The gripper elastic on the rear hem keeps the jersey from moving when we are in riding position, and a triple rear pocket design with a secure zippered pocket stores all our essentials for our ride.
- Fall/ winter riding jacket for cold weather
- GORETEX Windstopper fabric blocks out the wind
- Fleece interior provides lightweight warmth
- Extended rear hem with gripper elastic gives us extra coverage on our rear
- Three rear pockets and a zippered pocket store our small items
- Extended-length collar adds warmth around our neck
- Item #GWRG09C
- Responsible Collection
- [face] 100% recycled polyester, [backing] 100% polyester
- fall, winter, spring
- 3 open rear, 1 zippered rear
- Claimed Weight
- road cycling, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 6 months
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help