Why We Like The Progress Thermo Long-Sleeve Jersey
As we gather speed one pedal stroke after another, the Progress Thermo Long-Sleeve Jersey keeps us warm while winter winds blast around us. No matter if we're up on our hoods or in an aero position, this jersey provides the coverage we want for winter riding. Its brushed thermal fabric improves warmth, traps heat, and offers breathability to boot, and its versatility means we can wear it as a layer or on its own so we're well-suited to varying temperatures.
- Gore Wear's jersey is a critical part of our winter layering kit
- Cycling-specific cut with a dropped tail for added coverage
- Warm, brushed backer keeps us warm while improving breathability
- Close fit high collar keeps everything we need to be covered
- Grip elastic at the inner back hem for a secure fit
- Three-compartment back pockets with secure zip pocket
- Item #GWRG05B
- 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- spring, winter, fall
- 3 rear
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 29, 2022
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
I thought the fireball jersey was beautiful and had a very cool pattern. However, the jersey that was delivered to me, although it is labeled as a Progress Thermo Long-Sleeve Jersey, in fireball, is plain bright orange with no pattern to it. It is very disappointing. It otherwise seems to be the typically good Gore quality. I don't recommend ordering Fireball unless you want a plain bright orange jersey.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help