The Gore Bike Wear Power Trail GT AS Jacket proves that heavyweight weather protection doesn’t have to weigh much. The Power Trail is super-lightweight and packable, but it shrugs off Mother Nature’s nastiest moods with a guaranteed waterproof breathable membrane.
Gore Bike Wear's Power Trail GT AS jacket is made from Gore's patented Gore-Tex Active fabric. This material adheres to Gore's rigorous standards of lightweight, windproof, waterproof, and breathable construction. We understand that this is a tall order, but Gore alone has proven itself capable of commanding such absolutes. The lightweight fabric design allows high breathability and well regulated moisture transfer away from the skin to the outer-layer of the jacket. Not only is the jacket designed to compete with the weather, but it provides a precise anatomic fit as well, so it sits close to the skin without limiting range of motion. The Power Trail jacket features an adjustable hood with a close-fit collar, and an adjustable hem and wrist cuffs to allow the jacket to follow you in and out of the saddle.
And although the Power Trail GT AS Jacket is made for mountainous touring, you're going to have to ride home at some point. That's why Gore's included reflective piping on the sleeves and back, and a reflective logo on the front, back, and collar of the jacket. For storage, the jacket uses a front Napoleon pocket, a zippered sleeve pocket, and a zippered under-flap.
- Heavyweight weather protection in a lightweight, packable jacket
- Gore-Tex Active fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Anatomic, trim fit hugs the body without affecting mobility
- Close-fitting collar keeps out chilly wind drafts
- Napoleon pocket, zippered sleeve pocket, zippered under-flap
- Adjustable hood, hem, and wrist cuffs
- Reflective details help you be seen