Power Trail Gore Windstopper Insulated Jacket
There's no need to skip out on a weekend ride just because icy winds and frigid temperatures threaten to spoil an otherwise perfect riding day. Many of us are too busy to be extra picky about the weather, and have to get out on the bike when we can. Whether you're riding ribbons of frosted alpine singletrack in late fall, or catching some laps on your local trails between winter storms, the Power Trail Gore Windstopper Insulated Jacket keeps you warm and sheltered from the elements with its lightweight insulation and protective Gore Windstopper membrane.
The Windstopper membrane is windproof and water-resistant, blocking out cold wind and light precipitation while letting heat and interior moisture escape, keeping you dry and comfortable on tough climbs. The Primaloft Gold Active insulation keeps the cold out and your body heat in, and resists wetting-out due to its water-resistant and breathable construction. The jacket has a slimmer fit, cut to move with you as you transition in and out of the saddle and finesse your bike through technical sections of trail. Two zippered front pockets store your snacks or keep your hands warm when you're waiting for your friends at the trailhead, while the Napoleon pocket is perfect for stashing your essentials.
- Jacket for mountain biking in fall, winter, and early spring
- Windstopper membrane is windproof, water-resistant, breathable
- Lightweight insulation stays warm while letting moisture escape
- Slimmer fit moves with you in and out of the saddle
- High cut collar adds further protection from the elements
- Two front pockets and a Napoleon pocket store your essentials
- Reflective print enhances visibility on the way home from the trail