For hard hitting enduro days, you probably pack on loose baggies with plenty of room for body armor, however taking to the trail for some casual laps that may end sipping frosty beverages with your crew after calls for something a little different. Giro's Venture Shorts are designed for comfort, versatility, and convenience — plus they are decked out with casual styling that passes in public just as well as on the dirt. They're built from 4-way stretch, DWR coated synthetic blend that sheds mud and stains, moves with you, and breathes so you don't get bogged down on toasty climbs. They feature a tailored, but athletic cut, with enough room to toss on a chamois underneath, but not so much room that you look like you just finished laps at the bike park. Back patch pockets pair up with a secure zip pocket to help you manage your essentials on the ride, and belt loops finish things off so you can fine-tune your fit.
- Trail-ready, casual styled shorts that do it all
- Tailored fit looks good on or off the bike
- Nylon blend wicks, breathes, and dries quickly
- 4-way stretch in fabric doesn't limit your motion
- Shed mud, showers, and stains with DWR coating
- Hand pockets and zippered stash secure your essentials
- Item #GIR00KW
- 68% nylon, 20% polyester, 12% elastane, DWR treated
- belt loops
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help