Appropriate for adventure.
There's a time and place for power meters, Lycra, and skinsuits, but multiday gravel touring adventures and shuttle laps need not apply. Instead, those days are best paired with liners, Giro's Venture Shorts II, and an empty spot on your handlebar where the head unit would normally go. The shorts' synthetic blend is mostly nylon, giving the Venture II a more durable face than your typical Lycra shorts and helping it stand up to granite boulders-turned-benches or the rough surface of concrete parking stops when you stop at a country store to rest and refuel.
- Overshorts for the long and short of gravel and trail riding
- Synthetic construction breathes and stands up to abuse
- Tailored fit strikes a balance between cycling and casual shorts
- Four-way stretch for unimpeded pedal strokes
- Includes four drop-in pockets and one zippered security pocket
- Casual styling transitions from saddle to café to everyday life
- Item #GIR00HE
- 68% nylon, 20% polyester, 12% spandex
- spring, summer, fall
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.