Ventana Cycling Shoe
Built for all-mountain adventures and epic trail rides, the Ventana's bring durability and comfort to all of your mountain bike shenanigans. The one-piece Synchwire uppers are designed to withstand the toughest trails, and come equipped with a Boa dial that makes it easy to find the perfect fit. The bottom of the shoe uses Giro's proprietary Sensor rubber, ensuring you have plenty of grip both on and off the pedals.
- Mountain bike shoes for trail and all-mountain riding
- Synchwire uppers are durable and breathable
- Reinforced toe and heel for added protection
- Micro-adjustable Boa dial for finding the right fit
- Molded footbed with medium arch support for comfort
- EVA midsole cushions rough trails and hard landings
- Internal nylon shank boosts pedaling efficiency
- Sensor rubber oustole finds grip on and off the bike
- Item #GIRZ31O
- Upper Material
- Synchwire with PU bonded mesh, reinforced rubber heel and toe sections
- BOA® L6 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- molded EVA
- injected EVA
- [sole] nylon shank, [outsole] Sensor® Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 14.7oz (417g)
- Recommended Use
- trail, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 11 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.