Strada Massa Supergel Glove
Dr. Giro has the cure for cyclists who want to feel their handlebars without suffering the fatigue-inducing vibrations from a rough road or a washboard trail. The prescription is the Strada Massa Supergel Gloves, which apply medical technology to cure the symptoms of excessive bike chatter. The unforgiving surfaces that cause that chatter may persist, but you'll be able to roll over them without caring.
The Strada Massa Gloves feature Giro's Supergel inserts in the palms. Supergel was actually designed for medical applications, so it’s definitely up to the task of nursing your hands through sections of rough road or trail. It's able to deform on three axes instead of the usual single axis, so it doesn't create pressure points. In fact, Giro claims that Supergel distributes pressure 300% better than standard gel padding. It also offers a 30% gain in impact resistance and no hardening over time. All of this, and it doesn't recreate the unwieldy bulk of typical padded gloves.
The AX Suede palms mimic leather's suppleness but with added durability, so they won't grind to pieces over the course of your next century or on a rough enduro course. They're mated to four-way stretch, breathable mesh uppers, for a firm fit that doesn't restrict shifting and braking or stifle your hands on hot summer days. The gloves are finished with a hook-and-loop strap at the cuff and a soft, microfiber panel for wiping your brow during hot ascents.
- Ultra-cushioned gloves for sore cycling hands
- Plush gel damps harsh road chatter, reduces fatigue
- Supergel deforms on 2 axes to reduce pressure points
- Better distribution of pressure and impact resistance
- AX Suede palm mimics leather, but more durable
- Four-way stretch uppers are breathable and comfortable
- Hook-and-loop strap makes for easy on-and-off
- Item #GIR008J
- [palm] AX Suede, [uppers] mesh (100% polyester)
- cycling, mountain biking, cyclocross
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year