Why We Like The Rivet CS Glove
The Rivet CS Glove from Giro is for the cyclist who wants the protection of a full-finger glove without the bulk. In fact, this slip-on glove is the lightest full-finger offering Giro has ever created. Using technical materials like Italian Gradient stretch woven fabric on the backhand, the Rivet CS offers a compressive fit that’s like a second skin so it feels like you're wearing no gloves at all. At the palm, the Cool Skin microfiber is lightweight and durable, providing plenty of ventilation and breathability while the Super Fit three-panel design dials in the fit and the reinforced heel panel adds durability. The Rivet CS represents the ideal choice when you need full-finger coverage but don't want to sacrifice bar feel or comfort when the temperature rises. Lastly, a highly absorbent microfiber surface wicks perspiration from your brow when you're doling out the watts.
- Full-finger glove protection without the bulk
- Super Fit three-panel design improves the fit
- Cool Skin microfiber palm provides an impressive bar feel
- Slip-on design keeps the gloves lightweight and minimal
- Gradient Stretch Woven backhand fits like second-skin
- Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface wicks perspiration
- No padding
- Item #GIR00KP
- [palm] Cool Skin microfiber, [backhand] Gradient
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.