Why We Like The Gauge Boa Mountain Bike Shoe
The slim fit and robust feel of a running shoe make the Gauge Boa Mountain Bike Shoe a versatile and comfortable choice for a day—or a week—on the trail. This shoe's athletic take provides breathability that doesn't sacrifice strength, so our feet stay protected through brushy trails and slippery bikepacking terrain. The heel and toe box are reinforced with Rockprint, offering abrasion resistance in the spaces we need it most. And underfoot, flexible EVA is boosted with a nylon shank so that power and comfort can coexist.
- Athletic shoe for laid-back trail rides and bikepacking adventures
- Thermobonded Armor upper with reinforcements in high-wear areas
- Running shoe-like fit with breathable mesh materials for comfort
- EVA midsole with injected-nylon shank for added power to the pedals
- Aggressively lugged sole provides traction for a no-slip stride
- Boa dial creates a next-to-perfect, micro-adjustable fit
- Item #GIRZ35A
- Upper Material
- Thermobonded Armor (synthetic), Rockprint (synthetic)
- BOA® Fit System featuring L6 dial
- EVA, injected-nylon shank
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [39.0] 396g (14oz)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.