Item # GIR00DY
Giro Chrono Expert Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Women's $99.95
A colorful refresh.
Bring a spirited splash of upbeat color and lively graphics to your daily road ride with the Giro Women's Chrono Expert Jersey. The Chrono Expert Jersey pops to passing traffic and fellow cyclists with its bright hues, signature details, and intricate geometry. As you'd expect from a premium cycling jersey, three rear pockets give you plentiful storage for all your water bottles, nutritional needs, and additional layers. These pockets sit alongside a zippered security pocket, allowing you to stash away your cash, keys, and smartphone on the road.
Designed with Giro's Race fit, this jersey is tighter for streamlined efficiency without excess flapping at high speeds. Raglan-cut sleeves enhance mobility, especially when you're in the drops. Lightweight stretch-polyester graces the jersey for an optimal fit and feel. This synthetic fabric pulls sweat off your body for rapid evaporation, meaning you'll reap the benefits of cool-wearing comfort, even in stifling heat and oppressive humidity.
- Exudes lively, upbeat style on the road
- Giro's Race fit eliminates flapping at high speeds
- Lightweight stretch-polyester for cool-wearing comfort
- Full-length zipper for regulation of body temperature
- Three roomy pockets store water bottles and nutrition
- Zippered security pocket for cash, keys, smartphone
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
Note: Bottoms fit about a size smaller than labeled, e.g. a size 4 fits like a size 2, so select one size higher than your normal size.
32 - 33in
|34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
|36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
|38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|Natural Waist||23 - 24in
(58.4 - 61.0cm)
25 - 26in
|27 - 28in
(68.6 - 71.1cm)
|29 - 30in
(73.7 - 76.2cm)
|31 - 32in
(78.7 - 81.3cm)
|Hip||33 - 34in
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
|37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Very Off Fit
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: medium
I usually always need to order a medium in Jersey's because I have very wide shoulders. I ordered a medium in this jersey and the arms and shoulders were gigantic while the rest of the jersey hugged my body like it was supposed to. Not sure if it's a one off or not.