Why We Like The Giro Chrono Expert Bib Short
For our longest, toughest training rides, we kit up in nothing but the Giro Chrono Expert Bib Short to ensure we finish our ride without discomfort. The premium Italian materials used in the Renew Series fabrics are both recycled and bluesign Approved, offering not just comfort and performance but also a low environmental impact. The Chrono Expert Elastic Interface chamois is anatomically formed and features a 13mm thickness for all-day seated comfort, while breathable mesh straps and compression leg grippers keep our bibs securely in place as we push out watt after watt.
- A must-have bib short for long days in the saddle
- Built with premium Italian eco-friendly Renew Series fabrics
- Anatomically-formed Chrono Expert Elastic Interface chamois
- Stretch mesh bib straps offer support during any effort
- Reflective logos and highlights enhance visibility
- Three rear pockets offer extra storage for essentials
- Compression leg grippers prevent legs from riding up
- Item #GIRZ36N
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [main material] Renew Series fabric (78% recycled nylon, 22% recycled elastane), [mesh] 72% nylon, 28% elastane
- spring, summer
- Chrono Expert Elastic Interface
- Chamois Thickness
- 3 rear
- mesh straps
- Leg Gripper
- compression leg gripper
- UPF Rating
- 3M logos and highlights
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help