For casual cruising in-town or daily commutes, there may not be a need to broadcast your elite-racing mentality with a feathery-light, 20+ vent helmet, and the latest aerodynamic shaping. Going for a more utilitarian vibe yet still leaning towards sport aesthetic, the Giro Caden Helmet strikes a balanced tone that is ideal for the elite cyclist’s slower rolls. With about half the vent ports of modern road helmets, the Caden not only allows less disruption to groomed, office-ready hair but also keeps out more bees and rain. Giro’s Roc Loc fit system is onboard and integrates with the MIPS safety-platform. Attached to the EPS liner is a removable cycling-cap brim that shields a bit of sun, but mostly adds some classics styling to the ride. And as an extra safety feature, the Caden is able to pair with the helmet-mounted Caden Vent Light for added visibility on low-light rides.
- Street helmet for commuting and casual riding
- MIPS technology adds an extra layer of safety to the InMold shell design
- Adjustable fit system is easy to use and operates with the MIPS interior
- Minimal venting keeps out rain and maintains hair styling more than open vents
- Works with helmet-mounted Caden Vent Rear Light (sold separately)