For casual cruising in-town or daily commutes, there may not be a need to broadcast your elite-racing mentality with a feathery-light, 20+ vent helmet, and the latest aerodynamic shaping. Going for a more utilitarian vibe yet still leaning towards sport aesthetic, the Giro Caden Helmet strikes a balanced tone that is ideal for the elite cyclist’s slower rolls. With about half the vent ports of modern road helmets, the Caden not only allows less disruption to groomed, office-ready hair but also keeps out more bees and rain. Attached to the EPS liner is a removable cycling-cap brim that shields a bit of sun, but mostly adds some classics styling to the ride. And as an extra safety feature, the Caden is able to pair with the helmet-mounted Caden Vent Light for added visibility on low-light rides.
- Street helmet for commuting and casual riding
- Adjustable fit system is easy to use
- Minimal venting keeps out rain and maintains hair styling more than open vents
- Works with helmet-mounted Caden Vent Rear Light (sold separately)
- Item #GIR00K9
- removable cycling cap visor
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CE EN1078
- Fit Adjustment
- Roc Loc City
- 12 Wind Tunnel vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 10.8oz (305g)
- Shell Material
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help