Item # GIR00E3
Giro Arc Short - Women's $79.95
You'll forget about the loud rustling of standard trail shorts the minute you slip into the silent movement of the Giro Women's Arc Short. Designed with smooth-wearing ripstop, the Arc Short emphasizes trail comfort without the rustling noise pulling your attention away from chirping birds and rushing streams alongside the trail. This fabric is not only dead silent, but it's also tough enough to withstand the punishment of sitting on rugged overlooks and brushing by overhanging vegetation alongside the trail.
For added protection from passing showers and flinging mud, Giro employs a DWR finish that repels outside moisture and mucky trail debris. The ripstop fabric features a UPF 50+ rating, meaning you'll be protected from the sun's onslaught of searing UV rays. Its classic fit effortlessly slides over your favorite liner shorts, allowing you to customize the support and padding underneath. For secure storage, the zippered hand pocket is handy for tossing a few energy bars or your car keys while you're slaying miles of alpine singletrack.
- Stealthy trail shorts won't distract you from nature
- Classic trail baggies slide over padded liner shorts
- Polyester ripstop is smooth-wearing and dead silent
- DWR finish repels passing rain and flinging mud
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from searing UV rays
- Zippered hand pocket for secure storage
- Adjustable waist tabs prevent slipping
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
Note: Bottoms fit about a size smaller than labeled, e.g. a size 4 fits like a size 2, so select one size higher than your normal size.
32 - 33in
|34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
|36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
|38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|Natural Waist||23 - 24in
(58.4 - 61.0cm)
25 - 26in
|27 - 28in
(68.6 - 71.1cm)
|29 - 30in
(73.7 - 76.2cm)
|31 - 32in
(78.7 - 81.3cm)
|Hip||33 - 34in
(83.8 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 36in
(88.9 - 91.4cm)
|37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Basic but good
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I usually wear a 26 in pants and the 6 fit perfectly. They are a little pricey considering they do not come with a chamois of any kind. They are super basic and light material but I am sure I will be wearing them a lot this summer. They also have a nice side-zip pocket that fits a phone for easy access for photo ops.
beautiful, pricey w/o chamois
I am usually a size 4 but there was none left and ordered 6, a little to big and have to return. Beautiful color, material and workmanship. They are quite pricey for not having a chamois insert.