You'll forget about the loud rustling of standard trail shorts the minute you slip into the silent movement of the Giro Women's Arc Short. Designed with smooth-wearing ripstop, the Arc Short emphasizes trail comfort without the rustling noise pulling your attention away from chirping birds and rushing streams alongside the trail. This fabric is not only dead silent, but it's also tough enough to withstand the punishment of sitting on rugged overlooks and brushing by overhanging vegetation alongside the trail.
For added protection from passing showers and flinging mud, Giro employs a DWR finish that repels outside moisture and mucky trail debris. The ripstop fabric features a UPF 50+ rating, meaning you'll be protected from the sun's onslaught of searing UV rays. Its classic fit effortlessly slides over your favorite liner shorts, allowing you to customize the support and padding underneath. For secure storage, the zippered hand pocket is handy for tossing a few energy bars or your car keys while you're slaying miles of alpine singletrack.
- Stealthy trail shorts won't distract you from nature
- Classic trail baggies slide over padded liner shorts
- Polyester ripstop is smooth-wearing and dead silent
- DWR finish repels passing rain and flinging mud
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from searing UV rays
- Zippered hand pocket for secure storage
- Adjustable waist tabs prevent slipping
- Item #GIR00E3
- polyeser ripstop, DWR finish
- 2 hand (1 w/zip closure)
- dual-snap with belt loops, external adjustment tabs
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [size 2] 5.2oz (146g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help