Why We Like The Giro Arc Short with Liner
The Giro Arc Short is one of our favorites because it gets the basics right. The lightweight and durable ripstop fabric wicks away moisture to keep us cool and dry on long rides and is durable enough to hold up to our daily rides. The adjustable waist allows us to lock in our ideal fit and the zippered thigh pocket easily stores our phone or a few gels for longer rides. The included Base Chamois features a dual-density 12mm pad to keep our butts comfortable during long stretches in the saddle and highly breathable mesh panels to increase airflow where we need it most.
- Lightweight and breathable MTB short for daily trail rides
- Polyester ripstop is durable, comfortable, and quiet
- Removable Base Chamois liner offers just the right amount of cushion
- DWR treatment helps fend off water, mud, and stains
- 13-inch inseam plays well with most knee guards
- Item #GIR00HD
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [shell] 100% polyester ripstop, DWR treatment, [liner body] 79% polyester, 21% elastane, [liner mesh] 81% recycled polyester, 11% polyester, 8% spandex
- [shell, 32] 13in, [liner, medium] 9in
- Removable Liner
- Base Chamois
- Chamois Thickness
- 2 hand, 1 zippered thigh
- button closure, adjustable hook-and-loop side tabs, belt loops
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- cross-country, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help