Vero Pro Mitchelton EU Champ Black Jersey
The Vero Pro Mitchelton EU Champ Black Jersey from Giordana celebrates Matteo Trentin's win and the right to wear the colors of European road champion after winning a sprint finish against the likes of Mathieu van der Poel and Wout van Aert on a soggy Glasgow course. After six hours of racing over 16 laps that equaled 142 miles, his hard work earned him the privilege of wearing the European champion's jersey for a season. And if you're a fan of Trentin, his Team Mitchelton-Scott, or just like the colorway, pick up this jersey and enjoy the ride.
The Vero Pro jersey is quite similar to the standard Vero, albeit with two key differences. First, it's got the European champs livery and sponsor correct Mitchelton branding on it; second, it's made with some slightly different, proprietary materials that Giordana selects as it works better for printing sponsorship logos on it. The jersey features a more relaxed fit, and is highly breathable, with all the classic Giordana finishing details, and manages to tell the cycling world who you cheer for without it being too obnoxious.
- Giordana's EU Champ jersey for Mitchelton rider Matteo Trentin
- Microfiber material manages moisture and fights odor
- More relaxed fit than Giordana's skin-tight race jerseys
- A classic silhouette and quality construction keeps it comfortable
- Standard three rear pockets for nutrition and gear needs
- Full-length zipper dumps heat of the climbs
- Giordana crafts this jersey in its Italian factory