Item # GIO00AZ
Giordana NX-G Wind Vest - Men's $199.95
A darn good gilet.
You never truly appreciate quality cycling apparel until you need it the most. One brand that always surpasses our material, craftsmanship and fit expectations is the Italian tailors at Giordana. It works with athletes at the upper echelon of the sport and provides them with the kit needed to perform at a level that's required in the pro ranks. This valuable feedback fuels the brand and influences the materials and design while creating its NX-G garments in a tapered race-ready fit that remains aero and less flappy during windy, blustery days. It offers the protection we want and need without feeling like we have a parachute on, all while maintaining a comfort level that allows us to wear them longer on rides without having to constantly stop to put them on and take them off. The Men's NX-G Wind Vest from Giordana is one such product that we're pretty excited about because it offers packable, lightweight protection that fits snugly while offering advanced materials for breathability so you stay comfortable on the canyon climbs with protection on the descents and in the valleys.
The NX-G Wind Vest is great on those cool shoulder-season mornings and easily packs down fitting in a jersey pocket when the day heats up and is always on-call as conditions change. Its bright Fluo/Black colorway keeps you visible on cloudy and rainy days. The fit is refined for riding and it features a tall collar to keep the wind at bay while reaching for the bars, and the extended tail provides additional coverage from wheel spray. Highly breathable, this vest allows excess body heat to escape before turning you into a sweaty mess and the full-length front zipper lets you adjust the climate control to satisfy your personal tastes.
- A slim vest for wind protection in training and racing
- Streamlined, contoured fit resist drag
- Refined rider fit provides coverage in the riding position
- The tall collar prevents drafts from sneaking in
- Breathable materials wick sweat and dry quickly
- The longer tail keeps your backside covered from behind
- Packable protection fits in your jersey pocket
- A full-length zipper for easy tempature regulation on the climbs
View more Men's Vests
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.