Item # GIO009P
Giordana NX-G Bib Shorts with Cirro-S Insert - Men's $384.95
Ride in Style.
Your legs give it their all on rides so why not pay it forward and give them a little extra love with some new bibs. We've found that Giordana's NX-G Bib Shorts with Cirro-S Insert fit the bill quite nicely and with its new construction techniques, it sets the standard on which you'll judge all of your cycling shorts.
Giordana's new 1on1 paneling system utilizes one-piece of fabric per leg. This adds progressive gradual compression around your legs targeting specific muscle groups adding support and reducing muscle fatigue. Giordana also worked hard to remove any unnecessary seams to help reduce irritation and the longer leg length is laser cut with a turned leg band for ultimate comfort. The core and back panels enhance support needed while in the saddle without compromising breathability that could lead to overheating.
Dual stretch and perforated bib straps keep the bibs close to your body but allow enough freedom of movement that your torso can move unrestricted. Lastly, the Cirro S chamois with Aloe Vera infusion will keep you comfortable without bulk whether you in for an hour of power at a criterium or headed out for an 8-hour multi-county jaunt.
- Pro-level bib shorts built for all-day comfort
- Form-fitting cut designed for a riding position
- 1on1 main body supports muscles without restriction
- Cirro S chamois provides plush support and breathability
- Breathable core and back panels add stability to waist and lower back
- Reflective stripes help you stay visible on dim days
View more Men's Bib Shorts
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.