Item # GIO009R
Giordana FR-C Pro Bib Short - Men's $249.95
We all have our favorite pair of bibs that we'll reserve for the hardest rides or the longest days. The FR-C Pro Bib Shorts from Giordana will quickly become your new go-to bibs with their selection of premium fabrics and outstanding fit. This creates bibs that are so supremely comfortable, they'll go unnoticed until you return to a substandard pair of shorts.
Giordana's HC50 High Compression Power Lycra is a supercharged version of Lycra that takes the previous HC-44 to another level by providing added compression with a higher thread count. HC-50’s ultra-compact knit is lighter and offers better performance benefits of higher compression rates usually found only in heavier fabrics. New leg band material expands for comfort and stability while staying perfectly in place.
We've always been proponents of Giordana's FormaRed fit, but the revised construction ups the ante even more by virtually eliminating creased and bunched fabrics throughout the pedal stroke. The top-tier Cirro O.F. chamois has a varying thickness that is 14mm at its maximum. The face fabric utilizes a Nylon microfiber that incorporates aloe vera permanently infused into the threads during the manufacturing process that cools and reduces odor accumulation. Underneath this layer is 4mm thick memory foam with a waffled texture that aids in breathability and moisture management by moving perspiration to the outside of the bibs for quick evaporation.
- Pro tier bib shorts for the hardest rides
- Cut to map your body in the saddle
- Cirro OmniForm chamois is comfortable for many miles
- Construction reduces folding and bunching
- HC-50 Lycra supports muscles on long rides
- Lightweight, lie-flat bib straps add support without bulk
- Giordana's cycling clothing crafted in the brand's own Italian factory
View more Men's Bib Shorts
25 - 28in
(63.5 - 71cm)
28 - 32in
(71 - 81cm)
32 - 36in
(81 - 91cm)
36 - 40in
(91 - 101.5cm)
40 - 44in
(101.5 - 112cm)
37 - 38in
(94 - 96.5cm)
38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99cm)
40 - 42in
(101.5 - 106.5cm)
43 - 44in
(109 - 112cm)
45 - 46in
(114 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.