Why We Like The Tacx Antares Rollers
The cycling industry tends to overthink just about everything, but Tacx's Antares Training Rollers are a refreshing exception to this blight of over-engineering. The Antares are straight-up rollers: easy to retract for storage, easy to transport to races, and easy to set up and get spinning on. The only bit of special engineering is the conical shape of the rollers themselves, which helps to coach our tires into the center so we don't ride off the edge while we're zoning out to some trainer tunes.
- Classic rollers with just enough innovation
- Conical shape coaches tires to the center
- Retracts for ease of storage and transportation to races
- Item #GRMF051
- [frame] alloy, [rollers] plastic
- [roller diameter] 100mm - 110mm
- [unfolded] 53in x 18.5in, [folded] 31.5in x 18.5in x 5.3in
- Claimed Weight
- indoor cycling, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help