Why We Like The Garmin Forerunner 955
Positioned as Garmin’s top-tier adventure watch, we love the versatility of the Forerunner 955’s incredible feature set. It comes with discipline-specific features, modes, and settings ranging from triathlon race training, to backcountry skiing, and even golf. It’s fine-tuned for running and training of course, with stats on your pace, constant heart rate sensor data, and Garmin’s most advanced GPS to date. The training status feature keeps your training efforts in check, and this fitness watch offers suggested workouts that are optimized to work towards your goals.
- Garmin’s premier smartwatch for all of your training needs
- Silicone strap offers a comfortable fit and feel for all-day wear
- Submersible rating of 5ATM for watersports
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Garmin Connect, and ANT+ connectivity
- Corning Gorilla Glass DX offers resilient durability
- Sleep quality data lets you know when you’re at your best
- PacePro feature provides grade-adjusted visuals for accurate pacing
- Please see size chart for complete list of technical features
- Item #GRMF03P
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.