Forerunner 255S Music
Why We Like The Forerunner 255S Music
Situated right in the middle of the Forerunner lineup from Garmin, the Forerunner 255S Music smartwatch is a low-profile option that helps us dial in our running and training gains. Designed to mirror the Forerunner 255’s feature set, the 255S has a slightly smaller display and lighter design that’s perfect for smaller users or dynamic exercise. This smartwatch boasts pace management features, settings to regulate our nutrition intake, and even race-specific training regimens. Plus, it has a wide range of adventure-ready features like a multi-band GPS, submersible design, and preset profiles for disciplines ranging from paddling to backcountry skiing. This Music version of the Forerunner 255S lets you change tunes without your phone.
- Mid-tier smartwatch for optimizing our running and training efforts
- PacePro feature provides grade-adjusted visuals for accurate pacing
- Bluetooth, Garmin Connect, and ANT+ connectivity
- Submersible rating of 5ATM for watersports
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 offers resilient durability
- Convenience features include Garmin pay and Connect IQ store apps
- Sleep score data lets you know when you’re at your best
- Smartwatch mode offers a 12-day battery life
- Please see size chart for complete list of technical features
- Item #GRMF03O
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.