When seconds matter, shaving a few grams can make or break a trip to the podium. Fox Racing Shox crafts the Kabolt Axle for weight-conscious racers looking to drop that bulky QR from the front axle in order to get every last advantage on the course. The 100mm version clocks in at a claimed 40g lighter than Fox Racing Shox's standard skewer. Either size is compatible with all 15mm quick-release forks and installs in a flash with a 6mm hex wrench. As an added bonus, the Kabolt eliminates worries of catching a quick-release lever on errant rocks and branches.
- A lighter bolt-on axle for Fox Racing Shox forks
- 54% weight savings vs. standard quick-release axle
- Tightens into place using 6mm hex key
- Available in gloss black or anodized orange
- Item #FRS003I
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle, 15 x 110mm thru-axle
- Claimed Weight
- [15 x 100mm] 1.2oz (34.5g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 16, 2022
It works. It's orange.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
It's a bolt. It's fairly light. It's orange. It comes with a washer.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help