Why We Like The 38 Float E-Tuned 27.5 Grip 2 Factory Boost Fork
Driven by the needs of the world's hardest-hitting enduro athletes, the Fox 38 Float Factory boasts one of the stiffest chassis and smoothest travel you’ll find a 170-180mm fork. The 38 Float’s burly stanchions provide plenty of stiffness for heavier riders and those charging through the muck and the mire of gnarly enduro courses.
- A robust fork built for hard-hitting enduro days
- Kashima coating is claimed to last longer for a better travel feel
- Redesigned fork arch sheds grams and improves stiffness
- Grip 2 damper provides nearly limitless adjustment options
- Floating axle reduces friction and axle twist
- EVOL air spring adds air volume for reliable squish
- Bleed valves release built-up air pressure that affects ride quality
- Item #FRSC07I
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.