Why We Like The 38 Float 29 Grip 2 Performance Elite Boost Fork
The Fox 38 Float 29 Grip 2 Performance Elite Boost Fork is designed for enduro and "heavy-duty" life-assist MTB endeavors with 170mm of travel, aiming for a bigger, stiffer construction. It has a new rounded arch and an internally ovalized steerer tube for increased strength and stiffness, in addition to a new floating axle design for optimized alignment with the hub. We're riding the Fox 38 at lift-assist parks and enduro stages around the country, the beefier 38mm stanchions increase stiffness without a significant weight penalty over the Fox 36.
- Improved enduro ready Fox fork for big hit trail smashing
- Performance Elite is the same as its factory cousin minus Kashima coating
- GRIP2 damper allows for loads of on-trail adjustment
- Redesigned arch sheds grams while maintaining stiffness
- Up to 230mm rotor compatibility
- Float EVOL air chamber improved small bump sensitivity
- Item #FRSC07G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.