36 Float 29 Grip 2 Factory Boost Fork
Style & Size:
Why We Like The Fox 36 Float 29 Grip 2 Factory Boost Fork
We spec the Fox 36 Float 29 Grip 2 Factory Fork on our mid and long-travel bikes because it offers a no-compromise feel for aggressive trail and all-mountain riding. The GRIP2 damper provides adjustability for high and low-speed compression and high and low-speed rebound for precise control over the fork’s characteristics. Fox’s Factory construction uses Kashima-coated stanchions for low-friction performance, and lightweight materials throughout. The burly 36mm-wide stanchions provide torsional stiffness in high-speed corners and chunky trail sections without feeling too beefy to tackle sustained climbs.
Fox also integrated bleed ports on the fork’s lowers that allow us to release negative air pressure that builds up from changes in temperature and elevation, which comes in handy for shuttle runs and traveling. At 150mm or 160mm of travel with tons of adjustment and balanced 36mm stanchions, we use this fork on our 29-in-wheeled trail and enduro bikes.
- Hard-hitting fork suited for trail and enduro bikes
- 150 or 160mm of fork travel handles burly descents and big climbs
- GRIP2 damper provides a seemingly endless range of adjustments
- Kashima coating provides long-lasting performance
- 2.6in tire clearance allows for modern high-volume tires
- Floating axle tech helps the fork track smoothly
- EVOL air spring produces excellent small bump sensitivity
- Item #FRSC08K
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov