Why We Like The Flexair NeoShell Water Jacket
A bit of rain and puddle spray won't keep us from charging up those switchbacks, and the Flexair NeoShell Water Jacket will keep us from feeling bogged down for our ride. It's highly breathable and resists showers, spray, and nasty downpours. A helmet-compatible hood means we won't feel the rain constantly dripping down the back of our neck, and a secure fit ensures protection from the elements when the weather takes a turn for the worst on the trail.
- The breathable rain jacket we want for our mountain bike ride
- Polartec NeoShell with breathable waterproof fabric technology
- Large underarm vents with waterproof zippers for ventilation
- Hook-and-loop closure at the cuff keeps out the elements
- Two-way adjustable helmet-compatible hood resists rain
- Drawcord on lower hem for a close fit
- Item #FXRZ2J1
- 100% polyester (Polartec Neoshell)
- spring, fall
- underarms zips
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- mountain biking, gravel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help