Why We Like The Fox Racing Flexair Neoshell Pant
When rolling out on greasy trails, we're wearing the Fox Racing Flexair Neoshell Pant. The treated exterior and sealed seams stop moisture and grime from seeping through yet the material remains breathable, so we don't feel clammy underneath.
- Tough, mud-shedding pant for riding wet trails
- Water-resistant fabric and sealed seams keep you dry
- Rugged stretch seat panel boosts durability
- Tapered leg with stretch cuff for snag-free performance
- Integrated belt gives you a comfortably customize fit
- Zippered pockets secure essentials
- Item #FXRZ4DD
- [face fabric] Polartec NeoShell (83% polyester, 15% nylon, 2% elastane), [back panel] stretch Cordura
- integrated belt
- 2 zippered hand
- downhill, trail, mud/snow
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help