Defend Pro Fire Glove
Fall and winter rides come not only come with chilly temps, but also unpredictable weather, and inevitably our extremities are where we feel it first. Fox's Defend Pro Fire Gloves are built with a durable 3-layer construction for waterproof protection when the rain starts to fall, along with a brushed fleece interior that traps heat within its fibers to keep your digits insulated while you ride. Despite the insulation, Fox takes tactile feel as a priority, outfitting these gloves with conductive fingertips to keep you connected to your phone when you take a break to snap a picture.
- Durable and warm gloves for days riding in the cold and wet
- Brushed Cordura is durable and insulating
- Fleece lining adds extra warmth for frosty rides
- Ax Suede palm is waterproof and slim to boost bar feel
- Fabric boasts DWR finish to help shed moisture
- Compression-molded cuffs further block the elements
- Item #FXR039V
- [face fabric] 3-layer synthetic, DWR treatment, [palm] Axe suede (Clarino leather)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, gravel, mud/sand/snow, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 20, 2023
conductive fingertips dont work
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Nice gloves, but the conductive fingertips do not work as described. They might as well left this feature out since it basically doesn't work at all. I have thick snowboard gloves that work better than this.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
January 5, 2021
Comfortable but no touch screen function
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
Gloves are very comfortable and feel like they would be a good option for cooler rides. But he touch screen function on the ones I received did not work - a deal killer for me.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help