Shred ready no matter the forecast.
If you're lucky to live somewhere where mud isn't murder, there's no reason not to saddle up in a downpour. Chuck on the Fox Racing Attack Pro Water jacket and you'll be good to go sending down rooty lines shielded by trees. Mud splattered and happy, you'll thank yourself for a waterproof layer that lets you breathe, and has a MTB specific cut for optimal comfort on your ride. Perfect for shredding miles in the rain, if you're so lucky to have the right dirt, or to shield you from storms when you've got to wait out the downpour if the dirt in your neck of the woods turns into wet cement with precipitation.
FOX dumps more technology into the Attack Pro water jacket than you might know what to do with, so it's a good thing their engineers do. TrueSeal advanced weather protection fabric offers water and wind resistance that doesn't bog you down. With a Teflon coating, the fabric repels stains, which can be hard to avoid in areas with dark red mud. Stretch 3L fabric with a knit backer offers comfort against your skin, and C6 DWR treatment on top of it all seals out the elements completely. Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking in through the cracks, but there is still a focus on breathability, so you don't feel swampy from perspiration after a long climb.
Laser cut perforations underneath a flap in the back allows for ventilation across your shoulders, and front zippered chest pockets with mesh lining double as vents if you're subject to warm summer rain. With extra bells and whistles, FOX decks out the Attack Pro Water jacket with silicone details on your shoulders to keep your hydration bag from slipping around, burly cordura elbow panels for abrasion resistance, a draw cord for cinching things down around your waist. Hook and loop cuffs seal the glove to wrist gap with ease, and hi-viz logos across your back and chest enhance your visibility to drivers on your way to the brewery from the trailhead. Shake off your jacket when you get there, and you'll have dry layers underneath when you pony up to the bar to suck down a pint of porter and your favorite fried pickles.
- Shred through downpour in this durable weather resistant piece
- Made with TrueSeal fabric to cut through wind and water
- Teflon protection repels stains from red dirt and greenery
- Stretch 3L fabric moves with you for comfort in the saddle
- Cordura reinforced elbows resist abrasion
- Cut for maintaining riding position in the saddle
- Reflective logos boost visibility
- Laser cut peforated vents and chest zips allow heat escape
View more Men's Jackets
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127cm)
|52 - 54in
(132.1 - 137.2cm)
(80 - 82.5cm)
(82.5 - 85.1cm)
(85.1 - 87.6cm)
(87.6 - 90.2cm)
(90.2 - 92.7cm)
(90.2 - 92.7cm)
(66 - 71.1cm)
(71.1 - 76.2cm)
(78.7 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 91.4cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
(76.2 - 77.5cm)
(77.5 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 80cm)
(80 - 81.3cm)
(81.3 - 82.5cm)
(81.3 - 82.5cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.