Striking the sweet spot between fresh style and riding comfort, the Fox Racing Men's Attack Pro Long-Sleeve Jersey excels at everything from hot laps around the local network to all-day epics in the mountains. You might be thinking it's only suitable for cool conditions in spring and fall, but it's surprisingly comfortable in summertime thanks to laser-cut ventilation and mesh panels preventing overheating.
TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric is not only buttery-smooth and flexible, but just as importantly, it dries quickly to alleviate the clammy, sweat-soaked feel. Its tailored fit reduces unwanted bagginess, preventing excess flapping at high speeds and unwanted snagging on overhanging trail vegetation. For easier lift loading, there's a nifty pocket for your ID/lift pass.
- Versatile trail jersey for all-season riding
- TruMotion fabric is quick-drying and flexible
- Breathable mesh panels prevent overheating
- Laser-cut holes for enhanced ventilation
- Hidden stash pocket and ID/lift pass pocket