Why We Like The Vento Powerstrap R2 Aeroweave Cycling Shoe
Designed for road racing at the highest level, the Vento Powerstrap R2 Aeroweave’s structure and breathability give us the competitive edge and is the lightest and stiffest shoe in Fi'zi:k’s line. The Aeroweave upper creates an open weave that is both durable and breathable, while the Powerstrap closure provides a wrap-around secure fit at a light weight. Fi'zi:k’s R2 unidirectional carbon sole is the stiffest from Fi'zi:k, making sure every ounce of effort transfers from foot to crank. The cleat mounting on the R2 is set back slightly, closer to the midfoot, which allows for more ergonomic cleat position for more aggressive riding.
- Road racing shoe with unparalleled breathability and stiffness
- Aeroweave upper enhances air flow for better cooling while riding hard
- Durable nylon and thermoplastic polymers resist wear and hold shape
- Powerweave hook-and-loop closure for enveloping fit and efficiency
- Stiff carbon sole for optimal power transfer
- Cleat position set-back slightly for better ergonomics and fit
- Item #FIZZ02S
- Upper Material
- Powerstrap hook-and-loop
- R2 Carbon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42.5] 7.2oz (205g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.