Why We Like The Terra Ergolace X2 Flat Pedal Shoe
When we're out on MTB exploration, we want a shoe that can handle everything from hike-a-bikes to downhill travel. That's the Terra Ergolace X2 Flat Pedal Shoe from Fi'zi:k. It offers balance, flexibility, and comfort for every trail ride we set out to tackle.
- Comfortable flat pedal MTB shoe for trail riding
- Ripstop fabric upper is highly durable
- Lace closure is easy to do up and undo
- X2 outsole with EVA midsole for comfort
- Vibram tread maintains high traction
- Item #FIZZ038
- Upper Material
- ripstop woven
- ergonomic lace-up
- Vibram X2 rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.2oz (pair, size 42)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- trail, downhill, mud/sand/snow
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.