Why We Like The Terra Ergolace X2 Flat Pedal Shoe
When we're out on MTB exploration, we want a shoe that can handle everything from hike-a-bikes to downhill travel. That's the Terra Ergolace X2 Flat Pedal Shoe from Fi'zi:k. It offers balance, flexibility, and comfort for every trail ride we set out to tackle.
- Comfortable flat pedal MTB shoe for trail riding
- Ripstop fabric upper is highly durable
- Lace closure is easy to do up and undo
- X2 outsole with EVA midsole for comfort
- Vibram tread maintains high traction
- Item #FIZZ038
- Upper Material
- ripstop woven
- ergonomic lace-up
- Vibram X2 rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.2oz (pair, size 42)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- trail, downhill, mud/sand/snow
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 23, 2023
Great looking shoe, awful fit
- I returned this product before using it
I was so excited to find what looks like a great bike hike shoe. They are so tight and narrow, no way. Sad, i am still looking for a shoe that doesn't exist. I need a shoe to ride without getting hot spots that's tough enough for steep uphill pushing/hiking.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help