Terra Artica X2 Cycling Shoe
Keep your toes toasty as you cruise along frozen trails in these Fi'zi:k winter mountain bike shoes. The waterproof eVent membrane keeps the elements from penetrating from the outside, but at the same time uses Direct Venting technology to remain breathable from the inside so you feet don't overheat or get clammy. Plus, the Artica X2's maintain a lower profile than bulky winter riding boots despite having a cozy fleece liner.
In addition to the membrane and fleece liner, the uppers are constructed with a tough ripstop exterior with additional reinforcements along the toecap, heel, and side areas to keep them from tearing and ripping as you rack up your cold-weather miles. A BOA-controlled closure ensures a quick and accurate fit, while the zippered ankle cuff keeps the worst of the weather out.
The X2 outsole is engineered with optimal stiffness to ensure efficient pedaling on-the-bike and flexible comfort when walking off-the-bike. It features Vibram Megagrip rubber tread that provides confident footing on your clipless pedals, along with stable traction when you're hiking on frozen soil or slippery rocks and roots.
- Ride into winter with these weatherproof all-mountain shoes
- Membrane blocks wind and water while remaining breathable
- Ripstop exterior with PU reinforcements for durability
- Insulated fleece lining keeps the warmth in and cold out
- Zippered ankle cuff fends off wintery elements
- BOA closure offers quick and precise fit adjustments
- EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning
- Vibram rubber tread ensures grip both on and off the bike
- Item #FIZZ02O
- Upper Material
- [membrane/laminate] eVent waterproof breathable membrane, [upper] ripstop woven synthetic, [toecap, heel, side areas] reinforced with thermolaminated PU
- insulated fleece
- BOA L6 dial
- nylon shank, Vibram Megagrip rubber tread
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42] 15.4oz (438g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years