Why We Like The Gravita Tensor Flat Cycling Shoe
Fi'zi:k's Gravita Tensor Flat Cycling Shoe is a gravity-oriented shoe that's designed to take us down the mountain as fast as we want to go. And, whether we're running downhill laps or riding sweeping berms, we're good to go with this shoe. Ripstop fabric on the upper improves durability alongside a TPU equipped toe box, and its Vibram Megagrip tread enhances traction on the bike and off. Its lace closure and hook-and-loop strap ensure we find our ideal fit easily, and an EVA midsole improves comfort for our ride.
- A mountain bike shoe in Fi'zi:k's gravity series for DH and trail rides
- Ripstop fabric upper improves abrasion resistance and durability
- TPU reinforcements guard against impact from rocks and debris
- Lace-up closure ensures we find our ideal fit with ease
- X6 outsole and an EVA midsole for improved comfort
- Vibram Megagrip tread offers traction on and off the bike