Light and flexible.
The Fi'zi:k Arione R3 Versus EVO Saddle is suited for highly flexible riders preferring a flat saddle with a full-length pressure relief channel to lighten the burden on soft tissue areas, which tend to be most sensitive. It's entirely flat from nose to tail and uses a particularly narrow nose that allows you to find your power spot as you shift weight on climbs. Additionally, you'll find
it's K:ium alloy rails offer a nice balance of strength-to-weight while being resistant to corrosion.
Besides the flat surface and pressure relief channel, this saddle offers Wing Flex technology directly where your thighs touch the saddle. Flexibility prevents discomfort on longer rides and gives you some leeway to move fore and aft while positioning yourself. Fi'zi:k's Comfort Core foam provides enough cushioning to keep your underside happy as you ride and race for lengthy distances, covered with Microtex for weather-resistance and longevity.
- Suited for flexible riders seeking a flat-shaped saddle
- Pressure relief channel lightens the burden on soft tissues
- Wing Flex technology where your thighs meet the saddle
- Particularly narrow nose allows you to find power spot
- K:ium alloy rails provide good strength-to-weight
- Comfort Core foam with durable Microtex cover