Arione 00 Versus Evo Saddle
The Arione 00 Versus Evo Saddle from Fi'zi:k is the firm's top-tier saddle offering riders who match it's Snake Spine Concept with a pressure relieving channel. Its full carbon construction drops weight and delivers stiffness while still offering all-day comfort. Thanks to the Versus Evo full channel, Fi'zi:k is able to focus on pressure relief at soft tissue areas while the high modulus full carbon shell is tuned for maximum power transfer.
Its intimate relationship with the pros led the firm to the realization that there was a critical link between saddle shapes and profiles, spine flexibility and pelvic rotation, and comfort. Using its Spine Concept Evo fitting system, the Arione is a flat profile saddle designed for Snakes, meaning riders with a high degree of body flexibility and no pelvic rotation while pedaling.
Its Mobius carbon rail is a single, proprietary closed-loop design providing balanced weight distribution that further contributes to its stiffness and eliminates any pressure hotspots on the ischial bones. The cover is applied over the padding with a vacuum process that enables a more progressive cushioning, while the surface texture provides more grip so you stay put while pushing a big gear.
- Fi'zi:k's lightweight "Snake" saddle with Versus technology
- Versus EVO channel relieves pressure on soft tissue
- Mobius carbon closed-loop rail offers balanced weight distribution
- Full carbon shell is stiff and supportive
- Vacuum applied texturized cover offers progressive cushioning and added grip
- The flat profile is for riders with flexibility and no pelvic rotation
- Designed for riders who fall into Fizik's Snake classification
- Choose between Regular and Large widths