Item # FIZ007L
Fi'zi:k Antares R3 Versus EVO Saddle $149.00
Channel your inner chameleon.
If you like to mix it up a bit and move around on your saddle, the Fi'zi:k Antares R3 Versus EVO Saddle might just be your perfect match. With a relatively flat profile and Comfort Core padding, the Antares R3 Versus EVO is perfect to move fore and aft, side to side, and grip as you push into sharp corners at high speeds. Its stiff, but not too-stiff carbon-reinforced shell helps you stay in control of power, and k:ium rails help you get the most of your upgrade budget, without wavering under pressure the way some alloys might.
When you head for your weekend cruise up the canyon, the wings of the shell offer just enough flex under your weight to keep you comfortable, while the carbon helps dampen road vibrations. The Versus channel in the center alleviates pressure to your most sensitive tissue, and because it doesn't go for the full cut-out style, you maintain a bit of additional stiffness for powerful and fast descents. The shell is topped with strategic placement of Comfort Core padding that takes the sting out of cobbled classics, while the top Microtex cover gives a smooth surface to keep your shorts in good shape, while holding up to the elements.
- A light, versatile saddle to boost your comfort on the bike
- Made for Chameleon riders within Fizik's Concept Fit system
- K:ium rails boast an impressive strength-to-weight ratio
- Carbon-enforced WingFlex shell maintains responsive power transfer
- Thigh glides prevent mid-climb hangups
- Easy-to-clean Microtex cover protects saddle's internals
- Versus channel relieves pressure on sensitive tissue without compromising saddle stiffness