Why We Like The Fastline 2.0 Pant
Fasthouse's Fastline 2.0 Pant offers all the durability we need to stand up the wear and tear of mountain biking. They're designed with 400D poly face fabric and 600D saddle fabric for enhanced abrasion resistance, and four-way stretch panels so we aren't missing out on freedom of movement. A zippered thigh pocket provides a secure space for essentials, and a short-length inner liner improves comfort.
- Durable and stretchy for an all-around mountain biking pant
- Water repellent finishing sheds moisture, dirt, and debris
- 400D Poly body with 600D saddle for increased abrasion resistance
- Zippered thigh pocket for a secure space for our essential items
- Reflective stretch transfer graphics on both yoke keep us seen
- Short-length inner liner improves comfort along with four-way stretch
- Item #FHO004V
- 54% polyester, 40% polyamide, 6% elastane
- zipper, ratchet closure
- 1 zippered thigh
- stretch transfer graphic
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.