Why We Like The Crossline 2.0 Short
Fasthouse's Crossline 2.0 Short is made for mountain biking, be it running downhill laps or swerving on singletrack. CoolMax fabric with a wicking finish improves breathability and durability, and hook-and-loop waist adjusters allow us to find our ideal fit so we're not fussing with our shorts when we should be riding.
- Our ideal mountain biking shorts for big sends and epic days
- Cool and dry fabric features a wicking finish that keeps us comfortable
- Slanted front zippered pockets ensure our essentials are secure
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters and snap buttons help us find our fit
- Reflective stretch logo transfers on the legs and back keep us seen
- Back yoke rope is ideal for hanging and drying this short
- Item #FHO004U
- 88% polyester, 7% polyamide, 5% elastane
- 2 zippered front
- hook-and-loop, snap buttons
- stretch logo transfers
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.