Ergo Lock-On Grips
Grips are an oft-overlooked contact point that play a huge role in determining your overall ride experience. Most grips use a conventional cylindrical shape with various rubber patterns and thicknesses that do a solid job providing actual grip for your hands, but may or may not be comfortable as the ride goes on and your hands start to feel a bit fatigued. For those of us looking for some real long-distance comfort, the Fabric Ergo Lock-On Grips deliver just that by using a flared design specifically shaped to the contour the hand, employing a thicker middle section that fills the space in the center of your palm, but tapering down where your thumb and index finger wrap around for optimal control.
In addition to the flared design, Fabric uses a broad, flat pad on the outer edge of the Ergo grips that braces your palm, adding some much-needed support to keep your hands comfortable whether you're five minutes or five hours into the ride. The 100% silicone construction is also highly shock absorbent, reducing vibration from chattery trails and helping to mitigate repeated impacts. Sturdy construction ensures the grips hold up in the unfortunate event of a crash, while a single lock-on clamp keeps them from twisting around on your bars.
- Ergonomic grips shaped to match the contour of your hand
- Outer pad supports your palm for all-day comfort
- Shock-absorbing silicone reduces trail chatter and vibration
- Single lock-on clamp prevents unwanted twisting
- Included bar ends protect your handlebars and the grips
- Sturdy construction holds up to use and abuse